There are many types of leather for wallets, here are some common leather types:
- Genuine Leather (Cowhide): Genuine leather is one of the most common and durable wallet leathers. It has a natural texture and excellent durability, and the genuine leather becomes smoother and more lustrous over time.
- Synthetic Leather (Imitation Leather): Synthetic leather is a type of wallet leather made from synthetic materials, usually by combining plastic composites with fiber additives. This material looks similar to real leather, but is usually more affordable than real leather.
- Faux Leather: Faux leather is a type of synthetic leather made using a plastic base, usually polyurethane or PVC (polyvinyl chloride). It looks and feels similar to real leather, but is relatively inexpensive.
- Air-Dried Leather: Air-dried leather is a specially treated genuine leather that has experienced climate change and direct sunlight, adding to its special color and texture effects.
- Alligator: Alligator is a premium and luxurious leather option with a unique natural grain and high durability.
In addition, there are other special materials, such as snake skin, ostrich skin, fish skin, etc., all of which have unique textures and styles. It’s important to choose a leather that suits your personal preferences and budget.
Post time: Sep-04-2023